Thursday, July 30th – Thursday August 27th
11 7th Ave. N
Hopkins, MN 55343
~Ages 8-16 ~
This 5 week summer program is for youth ages 8-16.
Each week has a slightly different focus ranging from the following:
- Music production / beat making
- spoken word / rapping
- Hip Hop dance including Breakdancing, Popping and Choregraphy.
The artists / instructors who will be teaching this camp are:
- World renowned music producer- BIONIK
- Local emcee and youth mentor- Brynne aka BdotCroc
- Owner of House of Dance Twin Cities- Bboy Boogie B
- Tracy aka “Ti-en-T” from ALL DAY crew and Venus Fly Trap
- Choreographer- Herbert Johnson aka “JusHerb” from ShapeShift
- Music producer- Prince Jamal Mack Sr
At the end of this camp, each student will have taken part in producing their own song or beat. They will also have the opportunity to write their own rhyme & poem and recite what they’ve wrote. Finally, each student will have a basic understanding of the foundation of different Hip Hop dances and be able to perform them in a choreographed manner.
For more information and to register, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org